Monday, November 5, 2012

Whole Bunch Of New Items! Well, two...

HELLU!

It is I, DoomyPanda, the failure guest blogger, come back up from the deep dark pit of STUFF!– Just to inform you about the two new items that I missed.



Cool items, am I right?

Congrats, Baroness Spiritwolf!


These posts from me will be quick and to-the-point, well, most of them. Depends on how much time I have, I already run AJ Stream so I cant post in the morning. I also enjoy sleeping, so please don't have your hopes crushed because I didn't get up at 2 AM to post.

Peace out, before my flimsy internet connection crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! This is a note by me to remind you the rules of commenting, the rules are:
1) Use kind words
2) Don't accuse people of doing bad things or accusing them of scamming
3) Don't use bad words or MODs will be activated immediately
4) I may not be there all the time to answer your comments so be patient
5) Be creative in making comments and play wild!

Thanks for reading this boring text I've typed, keep jamming!