Friday, November 23, 2012

New items 11/23/12


Hey Jammers, DoomyPanda here. I apologize for not updating you on Animal Jam for a while, I rarely have the time to do so anymore. Well... More like I'd rather do other things during my free time.

If you're really interested, here are all the items that I haven't talked about, taken directly from my own blog. 








I've decided not to post pictures of Daily Explorer posts, but talk about them a little. I feel that I'm copying from someone else's blog...

There have been lots of articles, one of the most recent ones is about the new big cat wristbands! 
Part of the money you spend buying this goes to the conservation of big wild cats, like cheetahs and tigers! :)

Also, there are a couple of printable fun experiment things on the Daily Explorer. ^^

Thanks for reading this far, see you in Jamaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! This is a note by me to remind you the rules of commenting, the rules are:
1) Use kind words
2) Don't accuse people of doing bad things or accusing them of scamming
3) Don't use bad words or MODs will be activated immediately
4) I may not be there all the time to answer your comments so be patient
5) Be creative in making comments and play wild!

Thanks for reading this boring text I've typed, keep jamming!