Thursday, November 15, 2012

New items 11/15/12

Hey Jammers! DoomyPanda here, with the *not so latest* update on Animal Jam.
I only have time to show pictures of the items I missed, not Daily Explorer posts or anything, I can assure you there's nothing big or serious going on in Jamaa as far as I know. 
There's just a couple of new features on the official Animal Jam blog: Pawsome Jammer Art and Epic Den of The Week. :)

All these pictures are taken directly from Animal Jam Stream, my own blog.






Hmm... well, that's all for right now! Seeya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! This is a note by me to remind you the rules of commenting, the rules are:
1) Use kind words
2) Don't accuse people of doing bad things or accusing them of scamming
3) Don't use bad words or MODs will be activated immediately
4) I may not be there all the time to answer your comments so be patient
5) Be creative in making comments and play wild!

Thanks for reading this boring text I've typed, keep jamming!